Here at Elite Bounce Ltd we want everyone to be as safe as possible during these challenging times.
All of our equipment will be cleaned and sanitised before delivery. (Please note this may mean on delivery the equipment may be damp/slightly wet but will dry in approx 10 mins)
We will be offering a reduced selection and restricted service of our hire equipment and will be making equipment that we do not deem suitable unavailable to book online at the moment.
We will only be hiring each inflatable once and it will then be unavailable to anyone else for 3 days before and after hire, this will give us a 72 hour period to leave it before we clean it ready for the next hire.
Our usual Terms and Conditions of hire have been extended for yours and our safety and these must be agreed and adhered too by the hirer of the equipment. (These will be monitored and updated as required)
1. All bookings to be made via our online booking on website.
2. The Inflatable can and will only be set up in secure rear gardens with gated access. We can not go through the house to make delivery.
3. The inflatable and equipment can only be used by solely by the household members. Under no circumstances can other family members/friends be invited to use the equipment.
4. On delivery access/site for equipment must be clear and any gates left open for us.
5. Customers must maintain social distancing rules while we are setting up/taking down.
6. We will require a power source and would prefer to work from an outdoor socket but would supply a disinfected plug on an extension lead if required for the customer to plug in, obviously adhering to social distancing rules and advising the customer to wash there hands after plugging it in.
7. All payments to be paid online at least 24 hours before hire date.
8. You must agree to our terms and conditions prior to any hire as these will not be paper copies on the day like normal to prevent risk.
9. On collection we will require the inflatable to be left up, this will then be disinfected and put away. It will then not be available for any other hire for 3 days so that we can deep clean it.
10. If anyone in the household has symptoms or has had symptoms in the previous 14 days of hire date, you must inform us of this and we will cancel to protect everyone.
Elite Bounce Ltd in no way are promoting social gatherings and or parties. The inflatable hired is for the enjoyment only of the household members. Our delivery staff will carry hand sanitiser on the van, they will be using appropriate PPE for each delivery and collection. Used PPE after use will be double bagged and left for 72 hours and then disposed of correctly. All inflatables and accessories will be disinfected before use and upon collection and recorded in our Cleaning Record. Bookings will not be accepted from any customers not meeting or accepting the above terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to refuse any hire upon delivery if the above terms and conditions are nor adhered to. No refunds will be made in these circumstances.